Atos zData, an elite artificial intelligence consulting group, is significantly expanding its data science team and is looking to hire Senior Data Scientists. You will be using new cutting edge approaches in deep learning, natural language processing, machine learning, and time series analysis to solve some of the most challenging problems across a wide variety of industries. We see this position as an exciting opportunity for you to demonstrate your differentiated data science skills but also learn new skills as the data science field develops quickly.
As part of this team, you will be part of a vibrant community of other data scientists that are experts in their respective fields and platform/cloud architects with significant real-world experience in building large-scale data systems. We have scheduled research discussion groups, open communication in Slack, and a culture based on being helpful. We believe this supportive community approach is the only way to keep up with the field and solve some of our customer’s biggest problems.
Your work will be remote from your home office, working with a distributed group of engineers and data scientists across the United States. Work schedules can be flexible given the consulting and work from home nature of the position. There is no travel expectation at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but some travel to customer sites may be required once normal conditions return.
Objectives of this Role
- Research and apply machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Architect end-to-end artificial intelligence solutions.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and present results to business stakeholders.
- Implement machine learning models.
- Perform large-scale data analysis on cloud-based data platforms
- Work with business stakeholders to devise, guide, evaluate, and build data science solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- PhD in a scientific discipline that uses data preferred.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience in one or more of: natural language processing, deep learning, geospatial, or time series analysis.
- Expertise in AWS or Google cloud preferred, but we will train if necessary.
- Expertise in SQL/databases and/or Hadoop/Spark, but we will train if necessary.
- Expertise in Python and associated data analysis libraries, but we will train if necessary.
- Strong communication skills and customer management skills.
About Atos zData
Backed by Atos, zData is one of the nation’s fastest growing services and solutions providers in Big Data, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things. zData Inc is taking Digital Transformation to a new level by providing best-in-class data driven IoT, streaming and advanced analytics as-a-product. zData is a leader in developing AI and machine learning enabled products and services. Partnered with leading technology companies like Google, Amazon and VMware, zData’s experts can help any organization adopt agile and intelligent data practices.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. Atos is the European leader in Cloud, Cybersecurity, and High-Performance Computing and provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications, and Digital Workplace solutions. Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.