zData's Open Source Greenplum Database ® Analytics SandboxGet started with zData's Open Source Greenplum Database ® Analytics Sandbox, SpringXD and Apache MADlib (incubating)!
The easiest way to get started with Open Source Greenplum Database®, SpringXD and Apache MADlib – learn GPDB® and Spring XD build a “proof of concept”, test functionality, and perform powerful analytics for your BIG DATA
The zData Open Source Greenplum Database® and SpringXD Sandbox with Apache MADLib is an easy way to get started with GPDB® and Advanced Analytics- in the cloud or on your personal machine!
How it works.zData Open Source Greenplum Database® Analytics Sandbox is a personal, portable Greenplum Database® and SpringXD environment with Apache MADLib. Get up and running in minutes with three technologies on your personal computer or in the cloud!
Learn Greenplum Database®, SpringXD & Apache MADlib
zData’s Open Source Greenplum® Analytics Sandbox comes with tutorials that can help guide you through the implementation of Greenplum Database®, SpringXD and Apache MADlib! We also offer online and on-site training courses to help you continue on your learning path. Contact zData to learn more!
Build a proof of concept.
The ZD Analytics Sandbox includes the necessary tools to quickly and easily spin up your Greenplum Database®, SpringXD and Apache MADlib environments so you can get started either on your personal computer or in the cloud. zData’s Ambari Extensions make this an easy 10 minute process on AWS.
Test Open Source Greenplum Database® functionality with the zData’s Analytics Sandbox before you put it into production.
Download and InstallGet full control over your Greenplum Database®, SpringXD and Apache MADlib environment - spin up on your Virtual Machine or in the cloud with zData Ambari Extensions
zData’s Open Source Greenplum Database® Analytics Sandbox on a VMWare or VirtualBox
How to Install the VMWare Image:
- Download and unzip zdatatutorial-vmware.zip
- Install and open VMware Fusion http://www.vmware.com/
- Select the ‘File’ > ‘Open’.
- In the ‘Open’ browser, select ‘centos65-greenplum.vmx’ and press ‘Open’.
- Press the ‘Play’ button in the VMware window.
Learn about zData Ambari Extensions
How to Install the VirtualBox Image
- Download and unzip zdatatutorial-virtualbox.zip
- Install and open VirtualBox – https://www.virtualbox.org/
- Select the ‘File’ > ‘Import Appliance’.
- In the ‘Import Appliance’ browser, select ‘centos65-greenplum.ovf’ from the directory you unzipped ‘zdatatutorial-virtualbox.zip’ into.
- Press Ok after the importing the appliance double click ‘centos65-greenplum’ in the VirtualBox machine manager.
Get zData Ambari Extensions
View helpful tutorials on Greenplum, Ambari and other BIG DATA topics to get you started!
Online or Onsite Training
Get Greenplum Training Online or Onsite!