Large-scale Enterprise Data Warehouses
Performance Optimization and Tuning
B.S. Computer Science, University of Idaho
Large Financial Services Company
New Analytics Platform Migration
Advised on enterprise data architecture, including system performance for databases and ETL, data models, SQL, scaling, forecasting, backup strategies, and more for a large-scale production Greenplum Cluster.
Large Real Estate Analytics Company
Consultation and Evaluation of Data Science Practice
Evaluated the best technology practices around Big Data and cloud technologies. Provided reports to business leaders on the effectiveness of the organization along with recommendations for improvements.
- SQL, Data Modeling, High-volume ETL, Database Design
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, RDS, RedShift, Lambda, S3
- Google Cloud Platform: Compute, Storage, BigQuery
- Software Engineering: C, Python, Go, Perl, Shell
- Databases: Postgres, Greenplum, Oracle, MySQL, TeraData
- On-prem and cloud platform design: Hardware Architecture, Backup/restore, Performance Tuning