Atos zData, an elite artificial intelligence consulting group, is significantly expanding its cloud and data platform architecture team and is looking to hire software engineers. You will be building data platforms with cutting edge Cloud and Big Data Technologies in support of systems that perform a wide variety of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence tasks. We see this position as an exciting opportunity for you to demonstrate your differentiated skills but also learn new skills as the field develops.
As part of this team, you will be part of a vibrant community of other platform architects, data engineers, and data scientists that are experts in their respective fields. We have scheduled research discussion groups, open communication in Slack, and a culture based on being helpful. We believe this supportive community approach is the only way to keep up with the field and solve some of our customer’s biggest problems.
Your work will be remote from your home office, working with a distributed group of engineers and data scientists across the United States. Work schedules can be flexible given the consulting and work from home nature of the position. There is no travel expectation at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but some travel to customer sites may be required once normal conditions return.
Objectives of this Role
- Software engineering and scripting for infrastructure as code, data pipelines, data-driven applications, and APIs.
- Architect end-to-end artificial intelligence systems that handle large volumes of data from collection to presentation.
- Designing and building databases, NoSQL data stores, cloud storage, and other systems for storing and organizing data.
- Implement cloud-native solutions in AWS and/or GCP.
- Perform large-scale data analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with supporting machine learning or artificial intelligence systems is a plus.
- Experience with one of AWS, Google, or Azure, with a certification in one of them a plus.
- Expertise in SQL/databases and/or Hadoop/Spark, but we will train if necessary.
- Strong communication skills and customer management skills.
- Experience with Python and Java.
About Atos zData
Backed by Atos, zData is one of the nation’s fastest growing services and solutions providers in Big Data, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things. zData Inc is taking Digital Transformation to a new level by providing best-in-class data driven IoT, streaming and advanced analytics as-a-product. zData is a leader in developing AI and machine learning enabled products and services. Partnered with leading technology companies like Google, Amazon and VMware, zData’s experts can help any organization adopt agile and intelligent data practices.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. Atos is the European leader in Cloud, Cybersecurity, and High-Performance Computing and provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications, and Digital Workplace solutions. Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.