Big Data Solutions ArchitectRole: Design, architect, implement, and administer Big Data solutions
- Hands on experience using Massively Parallel Processing technology
- Exposure to one or more MPP DBMS (Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum)
- Comfortable developing in SQL
- Experience characterizing, tuning and optimizing workloads
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT
- Experience programming and/or scripting
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Desire to work in heterogeneous data environments including Hadoop/HDFS
- Comfortable providing technical leadership
- Comfortable leading whiteboard discussions
This position includes the following:
- Annual salary DOE
- Excellent full benefits package; bonus potential.
- 40 hour work week.
- Up to 100% travel Monday through Friday, home weekends.
- Business Casual dress & Business Professional dress.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.