Big Data Internship Opportunities
The internship provided by zData offers unparalleled exposure to several Big Data technologies that can’t be found anywhere else. Experience a wide array of programming, networking, system administration, and client interaction all under one roof. As an intern you may be doing one or all of the following:
- Contribute to existing open-source big data projects.
- Develop new software for zData that helps automate, monitor, troubleshoot, or fix existing big data technologies
- Learn several well-known big data technologies such as Hadoop, HDFS, Zookeeper, Yarn, Map Reduce and put them into practice.
- Upgrade, fix or troubleshoot software
- Deploy a big data infrastructure out to an entire cluster
- Use Vagrant to test and build out small virtual clusters
- Learn and use AWS (Amazon Web Services) and leverage its infrastructure to build out big data and data analytics platforms