Big Data Engineer
Comfortable developing in SQL
- Experience programming and/or scripting (python & Java preferred)
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Exposure to big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with software development practices such as Agile, Pair, XP
- Familiarity with code repository tech (git, subversion)
- Hands on experience using Massively Parallel Processing technology
- Exposure to one or more MPP DBMS (Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum)
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT
This position includes the following:
- Annual salary DOE
- Excellent full benefits package; bonus potential.
- 40 hour work week.
- Up to 100% travel Monday through Friday, home weekends.
- Business Casual dress & Business Professional dress.
Apply for this position
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]