Big Data Cloud ArchitectRole: Design, architect, implement, and administer cloud based Big Data solutions
- Experience implementing cloud and/or virtualized platforms (Amazon, VMWare, Azure)
- Hands on experience with one or more Linux variants (Redhat, CentOS)
- Knowledge of system administration & optimization
- Knowledge of information security best practices
- Experience with virtualized storage (EBS, S3, Glacier, Ephemeral)
- Knowledge of one or more Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HAWQ, Greenplum)
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Experience with deployment tools (Ambari, Puppet, Salt, cfengine)
- Comfortable providing technical leadership
- Comfortable leading sizing & capacity planning discussions
- Design physical & logical diagrams
This position includes the following:
- Annual salary DOE
- Excellent full benefits package; bonus potential.
- 40 hour work week.
- Up to 50% travel required
- Business Casual dress & Business Professional dress.